OMG, that is just way too funny!!So how's life on the Beach? How are things going for you?? I haven't checked in in awhile so hope all is going well!!
You are so clever. And, Cute to the MAX!
Oh, did you wear that to the ward party? I hope? So, so cleverly cute!
yes, got my attention for sure. Love and miss you lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's not quite how I remember your Birthday suit! :-})
Love it. You and Felecia are creative genuis' this year!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OMG, that is just way too funny!!
So how's life on the Beach? How are things going for you?? I haven't checked in in awhile so hope all is going well!!
You are so clever. And, Cute to the MAX!
Oh, did you wear that to the ward party? I hope? So, so cleverly cute!
yes, got my attention for sure.
Love and miss you lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's not quite how I remember your Birthday suit! :-})
Love it. You and Felecia are creative genuis' this year!
Post a Comment