- love driving in snow and ice. It's pretty to look at (from a distance).
- hate going to work everyday. I love my job and the people I work with.
- eat Lima beans.
- go to sleep with dirty dishes in the sink (just kidding. I try not to. I do sometimes.)
- know how to swim. For reals. I can dog paddle but I've never perfected any kind of swimming stroke that involves putting my face in the water.
- love cleaning out the fridge. I think it's one of the worst things about being a grown-up.
- have any desire to ever become a runner. If you see me running, you should run too because it means we're both in immediate danger.
- want to go to 1:00 p.m. church starting in January.
- watch rated "R" movies. I have in the past but I try really hard not to now.
- get to spend enough time with my sister but I also don't want to move to Texas.
- have cable or satellite TV or a dvr and I'm not sad about that.
- mind the smell of skunk.
- watch the news.
- mind admitting that I've been listening to the soundtrack from the movie "Frozen" for a week straight.
- have a dog but I want one. Mostly. I want one but I don't want to take care of one. If I had one, I would hope it's a cute as these two.
Friday, December 6, 2013
I DON'T
(Totally swiping this idea for a blog post from Remarks From Sparks - lately, when I come to update, my posts sound sad and depressing so I hit backspace and then don't post anything. My life is anything but sad and depressing lest you get the wrong impression)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
a skunk huh! lol. I agree with snow and dishes and no dvr either--we survive just fine!
I don't watch the news either!
(Sorry I missed this. I've been kind of slow with the social sites lately.) So many of your don't I don't too. I do love the dog video. How cute are they!!!!????
Post a Comment