Thursday, September 18, 2008

I just have to say

That I love reading the comments left in response to my posts!

It's so much fun that I'm turning into a blog stalker - of my own blog! I've told a few of you this already but sometimes I go to my blog and look at it just because I think it's pretty. Then I find myself refreshing it every few minutes because I want to see if there are new comments? When there are new comments? BONUS!!!

In case you didn't already know this, I'M A DORK!!!

9 comments:

Allison said...

Ditto!!! I check my blog all the time for comments. Thank you for always leaving one. My problem with leaving comments is I try to be witty (which I'm not) so I think to long and hard about what to say. Thanks to those of you who can just say it and I can totally picture you saying it. You make me laugh which keeps me coming back for more.

Amy said...

I love the comments, too! It just makes blogging so much more fun. Allison, I know how you feel; there's a lot of pressure when commenting, like you have to always have something witty or profound to say.

Lea said...

vewgtYou know you can have your comments sent to your email address?...Might save you some time and its still fun. By the way I love your blog

Lea

Lea said...

I don't know what that "vewgt" was on my comment...oops!

Lea

Angie said...

No one leaves comments on my blog...sniff sniff...

www.sweetbippy.com if you wanted to go take a look!! LOL
and yes, I did just plug my own blog. I mean I can right? I am Leslie's sister. Right? Sister...??

hahaha!!

debily said...

Okay, I just have to say, since when am I "Nobody?" I leave comments on SB all the time. Sheesh.

BTW, Leslie, your blog is way cool. Good job. Now go comment on mine. *grin*

Devin & Anisa said...

I'm laughing becuase I didn't even read this blog when I left the last one :) Hope you enjoy and smile.

FeLog said...

It kind of reminds me of a friend who told me this story:

He was looking at YouTube and found these teens playing Guitar Hero and they were crazy good - Like amazing, and fast, and at the highest level, and just ridiculously good. The only way to get that good is to spend millions of hours on the thing. He said - man, they need to get a life...
I said "so do you!!! why are you wasting your time, watching people wasting THEIR time!!???"
At least blog stalking is more fun than guitar hero on YouTube :)
I guess it's just enthralling...
funny though :)

MoM said...

After the day's you've spent at work lately...reading Blogs, yours and others pushes out all the crazy work stuff in your head....keep on reading on!!!