Believe it or not, playing this online game helped achieve this:
Hard to believe, huh?
What's even more unbelievable is that we actually got the doors to close AND I think that I got everything (nothing found so far that appears to be left behind)!
WoW...you were surrounded by boxes in your room! It's amazing how much stuff we have and don't know it until it's put into boxes. Of course you are all unpacked by now and everything has it's place or almost cause I know you girl...need ya to call so I can get the 411 on your new place. Love You Sweetie!
4 comments:
I do not believe it.
R
Haha! You're really talented.
is that a bowling bag?????????
WoW...you were surrounded by boxes in your room! It's amazing how much stuff we have and don't know it until it's put into boxes. Of course you are all unpacked by now and everything has it's place or almost cause I know you girl...need ya to call so I can get the 411 on your new place. Love You Sweetie!
Post a Comment