Monday, December 6, 2010

Is this thing on?

I want to be witty and funny and give you a really good reason why I didn't post one single blog entry during the month of November.  Too bad for you I just don't have it in me.  I think it's because I can't think of anything but pizza and chocolate chip cookies.

Instead, you should watch this video.  Darren Criss is my new favorite crush (since my crush for the last few weeks decided that he "wasn't what I needed" - nice that he decided that for me, huh?  Turns out he was right anyway but whatevs).  He has all of the great qualities of a school-girl crush:  1) he's dreamy 2) has smooth dance moves 3) has a voice that could melt butter and 4) is singing "Teenage Dream".  Nevermind that he's singing with a boy's prep school choir to another boy.  Who cares.  I must not because I've watched it at least 20 a lot of times.

No comments: