- Change the radio from a station playing a song I don't want to listen and/or like to to a station playing commercials and stay on that station
- Prefer to drink milk when I eat cheese and tomato sandwiches, tacos, chili or spaghetti (in my opinion, milk just goes with these foods)
- Leave the mail in the mailbox for days, even weeks at a time and then when I do get the mail leave it unopened on the kitchen table and then get mad when I get a late notice on any bill
- Only drink water out of plastic cups and milk out of glass glasses
- Close the bedroom door when I go to sleep even though I am the only one in the house
- Use the main bathroom if nature calls in the middle of the night even though there is a bathroom in my master bedroom
- Hit the snooze at least 3 times no matter what time I set the alarm for
- Forget I'm watching something recorded on the DVR and watch the commercials when I don't have to!
- Leave clothes in the laundry basket instead of folding them and dump the clothes on the bed every morning looking for something to wear and then at night, dumping the clothes back into the basket just to repeat the exercise the next morning - I know I've analyzed this behavior in the past but I still haven't figured out why I do it
- Hate talking on the phone but get me in a solo or group conversation and I can't shut up
And, since most people like looking at pictures on blogs (I know I do), here is a picture of my borrowed Christmas tree. My dear friend Julie let her tree come and visit me this year and also provided lights and a few ornaments. The rest of the decorations are from things I had around my place - ribbon, a few rogue ornaments that I've collected since moving here and tissue paper flowers I made. The flowers were from the Dollar Tree. I love how it turned out!

2 comments:
Hmmmm - love your list! We all do sillies, don't we? But I never pause to realize I'm doing them. Most insightful of you.
And your tree is gorgeous, by the way! Great job of improvising.
Beautiful tree! I love those flowers. I might ditch my bows for flowers next year! Oh-- and I sleep with my bedroom door closed, too, because it is cozy! (and safer in the event of a house fire, by the way)
Post a Comment