Monday, September 8, 2008

Chocolate Cake and Chili

I was going to tell you what I had for my birthday dinner but then, suddenly, a party arrived at my house. My good friends Lea, Mason, Abby, Taylor, Emily, Mike, Kathryn and Sydney came to wish me a happy birthday. While we were eating yummy chocolate cake, some more good friends showed up Terry, Kristie, Kami, Anna and Lacy. It was a fun surprise! After they all left and I was cleaning cake crumbs from the floor I thought, "I should have taken a picture!" (don't worry Felecia, I promise to post pictures too). After all, how often does a surprise party show up at your house?

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm SO glad they made your birthday extra special. You have such good friends.

EmmyMo said...

Yes, at least one of us should have thought of that! What a group! Though, it might have been more work that it was worth!