Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday between 2:30 and 4:30 p.m.

Sounds like a window of time for the cable guy to come, right? Wrong! Today, it was the window of time in which the sun decided to shine in Destin, Florida. So, this is what I was doing between 2:30 and 4:30 p.m.
Tomorrow we're leaving Destin and heading to Gulfport, Mississippi and then to Memphis, Tennessee. Saturday we will be searching Graceland for evidence that Elvis still lives. Wish us luck!

So, what were you doing on Thursday between 2:30 and 4:30 p.m.? Inquiring minds want to know.

9 comments:

EmmyMo said...

Shopping at Wal-Mart, driving by the post office, making party decorations, cooking dinner, etc., etc.!

Leslie said...

Party decorations? For Kathryn's bday? When is the party?

Amy said...

Watching Project Runway, going to the playground with the kids, going for a short walk because mid-70s feels hot when you forgot to drink any water or pull your hair up off your neck.

I'm glad the sun decided to poke its little head out for you & your dad.

Lea said...

Leslie, put your computer away...enjoy your trip and get tan. Are you having a good trip? You missed the commotion today...a crazy manhunt and a hot air ballon landing in a neighbors yard. I'll fill ya in later

Lea

Allison said...

Taking a nap! And yes, it was awesome!!!!! It would of been better had it been on the beach. Glad you are having a good time.

Isabel said...

I wish that's what I was doing. Instead I was sitting at my desk. Probably watching the clock!

Catherine said...

Hmm, let's see... After a successful trip to the outdoor mall with Jake, I put him down for a nap but he didn't sleep as long as he should so when he woke up, we went outside - only to have this annoying bee chase Jacob and it kept trying to land on him... so I was freaking out ( I HATE BEES) so he starts crying and we run inside and watch the bee lurking around our patio - crazy bee! Oh and during his nap, I watched Maid Of Honor (W/Patrick Dempsey), cute movie! wish I was at the beach!

Anonymous said...

Well, I called you and you were at the beach taking pictures of your toes...love it! It could have been so blasted hot that you couldn't even go to the beach soooooo...two hours of heavenly sun and great sand for your toe's is not bad!

FeLog said...

Thursday at 2:30 I was teaching my 2nd graders about the war of 1812. 3:00, departure. 3:15, put boardwork up for the next day, checked email, and glanced through my lessons for the next day. 3:30, drove home to an empty house, and watched tv until Logan got home. 4:00pm I laid down on the couch till 4:30, my feet hurt. Vacation sounds really good right now!!!!!