1) The trees in Tennessee are different than the trees in Missouri, Alabama, Florida and Mississippi.
2) Alabama is kinda boring. Nothing really to see there. Same goes for Mississippi.
3) My dad has a "bucket list". He was able to check a few things off the list last week. I hope he adds some more things in their place.
4) I don't really like road trips. I think I knew this about myself going into this trip. I think I'm not very good company on road trips. I tend to get very sleepy in the car (when I'm the passenger, of course).
5) It is very hard to count your Weight Watchers points while on vacation.
6) The barbeque in Memphis really is all that. I would so get the ribs next time.
7) From all I could tell, Elvis really is dead. His house has not been updated since he died. There are LOTS of
8) All hotels are not created equal. I hate that.
9) Rainy days in Florida and Mondays do always get me down.
10) I love my bed. And my dog. I missed them both.
11) Surprisingly, Destin is in the central time zone. I did not know that.
12) I brought 15 magazines to read and read 3 of them. 2 of the 3 were new that I bought in Destin.
A highlight of our trip was going to the National Naval Aviation Museum at Pensacola Naval Air Station in Florida. Although we missed seeing the Blue Angels practice (they were out of town) we saw a lot of really cool things and I'm so glad we got to go there. I would recommend it to anyone. And it was free!
4 comments:
Thanks for the update Sister! I'm glad you had a good time and even gladder you are back home safe and sound.
What a great picture of you guys! I'm glad you're home too.
SO glad to have you back! I feel like everything happened while you were gone & we must all look different to you now. But probably not.
Happy you enjoyed yourself but not so much that you didn't want to come home.
I'm so sorry your vacation is over. That is SO sad. But, now you have another vacation to look forward to!!! visiting me! :) I can't wait. It's going to be a BLAST! I can't wait. Our trees in California are different too :)
Post a Comment